Love for Organic & Fairtrade
Sustainability & organic products at Naturhotel Bergschlössl
During your stay at the Naturhotel Bergschlössl you do something good for yourself and the environment without having to do without anything! We have been awarded the Austrian and the European environmental seal, and we are very proud of that!
Small but nice
What exactly is being done?
We have been living sustainability in our small family business for over 25 years. Our work clothes and gadgets are made of 100% Fairtrade organic cotton. In the beauty area of our masseurs, only regional natural products are used. The hotel cleaning as well as the laundry works only with certified organic products. And very important: we source from certified suppliers for all products in the hotel. And there is no need to have a guilty conscience when it comes to energy either, because the hotel is heated with wood chips and powered by 100% green electricity!
We also work closely with local farms and producers to ensure the best possible product quality and to keep delivery distances as short as possible. We also work with the organic farm Galtinerhof and the organic winery Zöhlhof.
You can help too!
Can you also do something good?
Here are a few tips on how you can make your holiday more sustainable:
- Bring your own bathing slippers.
- Forgo room cleaning here and there - hang the "Do not Dirsturb!" sign on the room door or cancel cleaning directly in our hotel app.
- Travel by public transport. You can easily reach us by train and bus, you will find a bus stop directly at the hotel.
- Bring bath cosmetics to avoid unnecessary waste of disposable packaging.
- Pay attention to the in-house waste separation.